Welcome to our article about lavasofttcpservice.dll errors. We’ll get into how to fix these errors a bit further down the article, but first, a bit of background about these errors and how they can come to be in the first place.
Table of Contents
Lavasofttcpservice.dll Errors – Introduction
Error identified with lavasofttcpservice.dll can emerge for a couple of various reasons.
For example, a defective application, lavasofttcpservice.dll has been erased or lost, adulterated by malicious programming present on your PC or a harmed Windows registry.
LavasoftTcpService.dll is a element of LavasoftTcpService.exe program created by Lavasoft Limited.
A few applications or games may require this record to work appropriately.
In the event that LavasoftTcpService.dll is missing, at whatever point you begin the application/game you may experience different sorts of errors.
To fix these errors, please keep on reading!
Most Commonly Occurring Error Messages
- Program can’t start lavasofttcpservice.dll is missing
- Specified module could not be found
- Error loading lavasofttcpservice.dll.
- lavasofttcpservice.dll is either not designed to start on Windows
- LavasoftTcpService.dll crash
- LavasoftTcpService.dll was not found
- Procedure entry point LavasoftTcpService.dll
- LavasoftTcpService.dll could not be located
- LavasoftTcpService.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find LavasoftTcpService.dll
- Cannot register LavasoftTcpService.dll
How To Fix Lavasofttcpservice.dll Errors
The file LavasoftTcpService.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for LavasoftTcpService.exe programming or other related projects.
The file and the related LavasoftTcpService.exe programming were created by Lavasoft Limited. The document was authorized as Copyright © 2010.
LavasoftTcpService.dll file is a basic segment for the product to work appropriately and with no dll error messages.
You may get an error message like the ones beneath that shows the file isn’t discovered, harmed, or the wrong form.
To fix the error, you have to duplicate the missing LavasoftTcpService.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by guidelines below.
The present version of dll file accessible on our site is 22.214.171.124 with a size of 334KB.
Install The Lavasofttcpservice.dll File
You can download LavasoftTcpService.dll for free from the download area on this page.
After you download the compacted file, unfasten it to an advantageous area on your PC.
So as to fix dll related errors, you have to duplicate the .dll file to the establishment organizer of the application or diversion, or introduce .dll file directly to (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Duplicate the extracted LavasoftTcpService.dll file to the establishment folder of the application or game.
Check if the issue is fixed. On the off chance that the issue endures or you don’t know which programming is having issues, introduce the .DLL document legitimately to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft REGSVR
- Copy the document to “C:WindowsSystem32”
- You can introduce the .dll document in both system folders with no issues. So as to finish this progression, you should run the Command Prompt as head.
- Open the Start Menu and before clicking anyplace, type “cmd” on your keyboard.
- Right-click the “Direction Prompt” query item and snap the “Keep running as director” alternative.
- Paste the following order into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
- %windir%System32regsvr32.exe LavasoftTcpService.dll
Lavasofttcpservice.dll Errors – Conclusion
We hope this article has helped you resolve any lavasofttcpservice.dll errors that you may have been experiencing!
Here are some other articles that can help you resolve similar errors:
.dll file Extension
How to fix dll file error
Popular dll files
Open rar file
Lavasoft tcp service dll file
Fix Vcruntime 140 dll file
Fix D3dx9 43 dll file
Fix xinput 1-3 dll file
Fix Kernel 32 dll file
Fix msvcr 110 dll file
Fix msvcr 140 dll file
Fix D3d11 dll file
Fix Xpcom dll file
Fix Gpedit dll file
Fix Ucrtbase dll file
Fix Uplay r 164 dll file
Fix ac32bitappserver dll file