Xpcom.dll is a kind of DLL file related with Firefox created by Mozilla Foundation for the Windows Operating System. The most recent known adaptation of Xpcom.dll, which was delivered for Windows. This DLL document conveys a prevalence rating of 2 stars and a security rating of unknown.
Error identified with xpcom.dll can emerge for a couple of various distinctive reasons. For example, a broken application, xpcom.dll has been erased or lost, corrupted by malicious programming present on your PC or a harmed Windows registry.
At the point when an application needs xpcom.dll, Windows will check the application and system folder for this .dll file. On the off chance that the file is missing you may get a error and the application may not work properly.
Commonly occurring error messages are:
- Program can’t start because xpcom.dll is missing
- Specified module could not be found
- Error loading xpcom.dll
- Xpcom.dll is either not designed to start on Windows
- Xpcom.dll Access Violation
- Cannot register xpcom.dll
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\xpcom.dll
- Cannot start Firefox. xpcom.dll is missing
- Application failed to start because xpcom.dll was not found.
These DLL error messages can show up during program establishment, while a xpcom.dll-related programming program (eg. Firefox) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or notwithstanding during the establishment of the Windows working framework. Monitoring when and where your xpcom.dll blunder happens is a basic snippet of data in investigating the issue.
In most by far of cases, the arrangement is to legitimately reinstall xpcom.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Then again, a few projects, eminently PC games, require that the DLL file is put in the game/application installation folder.
How you fix Xpcom.dll file Error
The following is a rundown of investigating steps to determine your xpcom.dll issues. These investigating steps get continuously progressively troublesome, so we strongly prescribe attempting them in rising request to keep away from pointless time and effort.
- Manually Register Xpcom.dll
- Repair Invalid Xpcom.dll Registry Entries
- Restore Xpcom.dll from Recycle Bin
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Undo Recent System Changes
- Reinstall the Firefox Program Associated with Xpcom.dll
- Run Windows System File Checker
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Operating System Information
Xpcom.dll error messages can occur in any operating systems: