KERNEL32.DLL error can occur for a few different reasons in your system. A faulty application or games, kernel32 .dll has been misplaced. The most commonly occurring errors messages are pop-up on your windows screen are:
- The program can’t run because kernel32.dll is deleting from your system.
- The particular module could not be found.
- Your system pop up shows error loading kernel32.dll.
- kernel32.dll is either not invented to run on Windows
In any case you have to Reinstall KERNEL32.DLL file to fix or solve the error in your windows system. Some programs, games and application are needed the dll file is placed in the particular folder.
How you fixe kernel32.dll errors.
Here is some possible solution to solve you error which is pop up on your system screen.
- You have to download and install kernel32.dll.
- You have to re-install the application that needs kernel32.dll.
- You can update the application to the latest version in your system.
- Install all Windows updates.
- Install any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your system.
Download KERNEL32.DLL file to fix missing dll error
Developer Company: Microsoft Corporation
Product name: Microsoft Windows Operating system
Description: Windows NT BASE API Client
File name: kernel32.dll
File Size: 1.2MB
Some additional details about kernel32.dll file:
The most common or primary files that required to functioning properly. It handles the memory usages in Microsoft window. Kernel32.dll is loaded in to a protected space in the memory for further use. If Kernel32.dll file is missing or misplaced then you can’t work anything in your system. If kernel32.dll file is missing or deleted then never be attempt replacement of this file. You have to download the new file, which is mention in upper section.
Here you read some common occurring error messages reasoned by problems with kernel32.dll:
Explorer caused an illogical page fault in module Kernel32.dll.
Commgr32 caused an illogical page fault in module kernel32.dll.”
Error in Kernel32.dll.
[PROGRAM NAME] has reasoned an error in Kernel32.dll.”
These types of error are shown in all type of operating system like: Microsoft windows95, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
About The Author: Hello, I’m George. I’m a software engineer with over a decade of experience. I created this blog to make the world of computers a bit easier to understand.