Welcome to our article about ucrtbase.dll file missing errors. Below we’ll go through how to resolve this error, and possible causes so that you can avoid the issue in future.
Table of Contents
Introduction to ucrtbase.dll errors
Errors identified with ucrtbase.dll can emerge for a couple of reasons.
For example, a defective application, ucrtbase.dll has been erased or misplaced, ruined by malignant programming present on your PC or a harmed Windows registry.
Ucrtbase.dll is an element of DLL file related to Windows 10 Operating System created by Microsoft Corporation for the Windows Operating System.
The most recent known form of Ucrtbase.dll is 10.0.10240.16384, which was created for Windows. This DLL file conveys a prominence rating of 1 star.
At the point when an application requires ucrtbase.dll, Windows will check the application and system folder for this .dll file.
On the off chance that the file is missing, you may get an error and the application may not work properly.
Commonly occurring error messages are:
- Ucrtbase.dll is missing from your computer.
- The specified module could not be found
- Error loading ucrtbased.dll
- Ucrtbase.dll is either not designed to start on Windows
- Ucrtbase.dll Access Violation
- Cannot register ucrtbase.dll.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll.
- Cannot RUN Windows 10 Operate System
- Re-installing the application may fix this Error
These DLL error messages can show up during program establishment, while a ucrtbase.dll-related programming program is running, during Windows start-up.
Monitoring when and where your ucrtbase.dll error happens is a basic snippet of data in investigating the issue.
In most by far of cases, the arrangement is to appropriately reinstall ucrtbased.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder.
On the other hand, a few projects, eminently PC amusements, necessitate that the DLL document is set in the diversion/application establishment instructions.
How to fix Ucrtbase.dll File error:
The following is a rundown of investigating steps to determine your ucrtbase.dll issues.
These investigating steps get continuously increasingly troublesome and time consuming, so we strongly prescribe attempting them in ascending request to maintain a strategic distance from pointless time.
- Register Ucrtbase.dll
- Repair Invalid Ucrtbase.dll Registry Entries
- Restore Ucrtbase.dll from the Windows Recycle Bin
- Conduct a Malware Scan of Your PC
- Update Your PC Drivers
- Undo Recent System Changes
- Reinstall the Windows 10 Operating System Program
- Run Windows System File Checker
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Download Ucrtbase.dll to fix missing errors
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Product: Microsoft Windows Operating System
Description: Microsoft C Runtime Library
Version: 10.0.10240.16384 (th1.1507091700)
Ucrtbase.dll errors can be caused by:
- Invalid ucrtbase.dll registry entry.
- Virus infection which has corrupted the ucrtbase.dll file.
- Microsoft Corporation hardware failure
- Program overwrote the required version of ucrtbase.dll.
- Program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ucrtbase.dll file.
- Program uninstalled the ucrtbase.dll file.
We hope this article has helped you resolve any error you may be having regarding ucrtbase.dll.
Here are some other error fix articles that you may find interesting:
About The Author: Hello, I’m George. I’m a software engineer with over a decade of experience. I created this blog to make the world of computers a bit easier to understand.